Friday, October 2, 2009

Selling Noobs

Last night I was bored and I decided to go to the grand exchange when I suddenly had an idea. I looked around, put on a chicken suit and then walked around saying, "Selling Noobs!"

Surprisingly, a lot of people started joining in and saying, "Buying Noobs!" and "Selling Noobs!" soon there was a group of people standing around selling a few low leveled players.

And the funny thing is that people actually believed me and started trading me, one player even reported me for 'slave trading'. I think when it comes to runescape, people take it too seriously. It just reminds me of something...


Internet Serious Business Pictures, Images and Photos

Yeah, see how silly it is?

-------


Okay this has been a goal of mine for the last year, get to level 80 strength! And now, after alot of work I have gotten to that level. Now I just need to get my attack and defense to level 70, so I can continue in my epic quest to wield a Dharoks Great Axe...


Awesomeness!!!


-------

In other news: I'm also not allowed to play rs during school term, so I'll update my blog next summer holidays. Thanks for reading and I'll be back soon, with more machinima awesomeness!


2 comments: