Friday, September 25, 2009

What I Did Today


Today, I was training on Hill Giants in the player versus player worlds when a someone on facebook decided to chat to me, so I switched tab over to facebook, for about 5 seconds to type in a message when, I heard a noise coming out of my speakers... So I opened the rs tab back up only to find these two players fighting with each other in the cave.

No Biggie! I have 1 mil in the bank, anyway!

And then I found out that one of the characters was me, the one with like 2% health left. Yep todays my lucky day! I suddenly found myself in Lumbridge, missing one rune scimitar.

Now that wouldn't be such a big story, if it hadn't have happened another time! Yep I was back at the Hill Giants about 10 minutes later with another rune scimitar, this time I only lasted about half an hour when a stupid mage decided to try out his new fire spell on me... Unfortunately it worked, and I ran away at top speed. But not quick enough, I soon awoke to find myself in the middle of Lumbridge. Minus another rune scimitar!

Okay that's when it starts to get annoying, but does it end there? OH NO! It's only beginning...

Ten minutes later, I'm back, and this time I've come prepared with teleport to varrock runes as well! Yes siree, I've come with the whole kit, lots of lobbies, lots of teles, lots of prayer, and a weapon. This time I'm unstopable! So I go killing Hill Giants again, but this time it's only a matter of minutes before a ranger decides that his Hill Giants are too boring to kill and that I might make a more interesting target. So he aims his bow, and an arrow rushes through the air and strikes me. This wouldn't be such a big deal... I had come prepared so I was totally okay, if it wasn't for the fact that I had forgotten about the fact that I had tele runes! So I ran away at top speed, I started praying for some Protect From Range. I ran through the sewers in an epic race to get away from those darts, those evil arrows! The only things stopping me from logging out!

I reached this gate, and as I clicked to open it, it didn't open. So this time, frantically I clicked it in hopes that it would open up so that I could get through! OH NO NOT MEMBER'S ONLY!!! One more bullet and I'd be dead, I frantically searched for an escape, not left... not right... no... Then I remembered my tele runes just as the last arrow plunged into my body. I gasped as I fell to my knees on the hard gravel inside those Varrock Sewer Caves. The skull above my head seemed to laugh menacingly at my misfortune.

So I lost three rune scimitars today... At least I still have near 1 mil, and I earned like 50k Strength XP today! But hey, when you play runescape you have to look at the silver lining around the cloud.

1 comment:

  1. i read you're blog every day, you're writing is so advanced and intresting, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete